Having completed the world's first accredited Street Dance Teacher Qualification (Level 4 Diploma) with Urban Strides, I am passionate about delivering authentic, engaging Street Dance sessions in the following styles: Hip-Hop, Locking, House and Breaking.
+ Fully enhanced DBS checks.
+ One off Workshops and weekly Street Dance sessions in half term blocks for schools and community groups.
+ Experience teaching all ages, tailoring sessions to the groups needs.
+ Taught in an engaging, interactive way through games and group exercises.
+ Integrative learning: providing education about history of styles, music and the anatomy of the body.
+ Boosting self-confidence and esteem = Happier, healthier souls!
AUTISM FRIENDLY DANCE FITNESS. SUITABLE FOR ALL AGES AND ABILITIES.
Simple, easy to follow moves set to a mixture of old school songs and the latest chart topping pop tracks. From Spice Girlsto River Dance, FIT-POP! has got it all!
A beginners level fitness class, emphasis on free styling fun!
Support workers/parents welcome to sit and watch or join in for free!
Benefits of FIT-POP!:
- A great opportunity to meet new friends, in a safe, secure environment. Get fit and have fun!
- Can help build trust amongst staff and service users, learning to use new gestures and movement as an aid for communication.
- Focusing on raising levels of concentration and engagement. Participants who begin only wanting to engage for a few minutes, end up engaging in physical fitness for the whole hour within a few weeks. Some even suggest new tracks for the playlist each week!
DANCE IN THE COMMUNITY
- Primary and Secondary Schools
- Youth groups
- Women's groups
- Learning Disability groups
Examples include: Drym Valley Farm Centre, Holifield Farm, Illogan Primary School, Stithians Primary School, Truro's Young Women's Centre...
'We live a little, we laugh a lot, we dance a little and then we just can't stop!'